Stop in for a FAST & FREE Estimate!
What is an estimate?
What will an estimate tell me?
- An estimate from Bergstrom Buick GMC of Appleton will tell you the type of parts that will be used on the vehicle.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer): a new part that is ordered directly from the vehicle's manufacturer
- USED / LKQ (Like Kind Quality): a used part from same model / type of vehicle
- RE-CONDITIONED / RE-MANUFACTURED: a used part that has been rebuilt or refurbished
- ECONOMY: a new part; not from the original manufacturer
- LABOR / HOURS, REFINISH TIME: amount of time it will take to replace parts or repair damaged areas by a technician, refinish time is the amount of labor needed to paint the vehicle
What is an estimate supplement?
If my vehicle's frame is damaged, is it a total loss?
Can you match the paint color?
Is there a warranty on the repairs to my vehicle?
Have you been in an accident?
- Call your insurance company
- Contact Bergstrom Buick GMC of Appleton Body Shop (920) 735-2900
- Let Bergstrom Body Shop take care of the rest!
After the Repairs (Recommendations for the first 30 days)
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or mitt
- Always use clean fresh water
- Wash your vehicle in the shade
- Do not use a commercial car wash (stiff brushes or sponges could scratch the finish and therefore damage the surface), instead use a chamois or soft towel to dry
- Do not dry wipe your vehicle (dry wiping can scratch the finish)
- Do not drive on gravel roads (chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days)
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds (bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface; also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface)
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid or windshield solvent on the new finish
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface (scrapers can act like a paint scraper on a newly painted finish
- (First 90 Days) Do not wax or polish the vehicle (this will allow the finish to dry and harden completely)
Are my repairs under warranty?
- METALWORK: Bergstrom Automotive provides a Limited Warranty against defective workmanship to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration. Bergstrom Automotive will, at its sole option, repair and repaint any metalwork warranted hereby. Rust repairs carry a 30-day Limited Warranty
- PAINT, STRIPES AND DECALS: Bergstrom Automotive provides a Limited Warranty on painted-related priming and painted work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a Limited Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. Bergstrom Automotive will, at its sole option, re-pair, re-paint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby. Paint Limited Warranty is valid only when paint is applied over original factory finishes that are free of defect. Previously refinished panels are warranted for 12 months from the date of this certificate and are specifically excluded from this Limited Warranty
- MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Mechanical repairs performed by our service department are specifically excluded from this Limited Warranty
- PARTS: Parts or materials used are in accordance with the agreed upon estimate. Those parts or materials are subject to the guarantee of the supplier and are specifically excluded from this Limited Warranty. Bergstrom will assist you in handling any claim under the supplieršs guarantee
- SUBLET: Items on the repair order such as, Sublet Work or Sublet Labor, are subject to the guarantee of those suppliers and excluded from coverage under this warranty.